Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cleaning and sorting room by room

Next week we are starting a HUGE clean and sort faze. We will be going room by room trying to pare down as much as possible. We are hoping our house sells and we will be that much closer to being able to move. Its so hard to do this so I am going to have to really be hard on myself and get rid of things I don't need. I know the basement is first on the list. We must purge big time. If I had a place to store things I would love to have a garage sale but I may just end up trying to sell things and giving the rest away.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Wow. That is a HUGE job. Good luck. I hope it goes well and you can be ruthless with yourself and get it pared down really well. It will making moving, and moving IN much easier.

Captain Hook and Lady Crochet said...

I feel ya Sista! Email me when you can Debbie...where are you moving too?? I...do not know. Have no clue really...on just about anything lately. Haha. Love ya! Lori

Joy Comes in the Morning said...

When you are done, you can come do my house too! LOL. Just kidding.