Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So many needs

It has been on my mind a lot lately how it seems like there are so many needs any more. Every week at Sunday school we add more folks to our prayer list. And it seems like the needs are more serious now days.
You may have noticed that some of my Internet/blogging friends have prayer requests that are on my list on my side bar. If you have a need/prayer request you want added to my list just let me know.
If you feel led please pray my prayer list. Some of the folks are people I just regularly pray for like my family and those with needs are listed along with what I am praying for them.
As always I seek God's will in my life and in the lives of those I pray for. If you could do the same it would be great.

Psa 66:18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
Psa 66:19 But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.


Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

1 comment:

treesong said...

Hello Debbio!

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. Today I finally got around to reading part of yours. You are simply amazing! Wish I had the energy to do half of what you do. You Father in Heaven will honor you taking care of your Dad. On the days that I get frustrated here, I remind myself of that. Treesong