Saturday, June 12, 2010

Teaching an education class

Kristy, a friend of mine who owns and operates The Breakfast Club in Guymon has asked me to do an educational class for her this afternoon. She carries my products, Pink Monkey Soap at her restaurant. She feels like her employees need educated about my products so they can do a better job of selling them.

So I am giving each employee a bar of Pink Monkey Soap and a jar of Body Whip to try. I believe if they try my products they will love them and will be enthusiastic with their praise and be able to sell my products much better.

Kristy also owns the Daddy'O's sub shop. I think she may eventually put Pink Monkey Soap in there as well.

When the article about me comes out in August I am hoping that sales go way up. I gave the lady who is writing the article some soap as well as a few other ladies in that department. She loves it already. I need to drop a jar of Body Whip by so she can try that as well. When you first start something, sometimes you have to give stuff away to get people hooked on your product.

I met a lady at Daddy O's yesterday who said she loves my soap, I said of course you do. If you try it, you love it.

No comments: