Thursday, June 24, 2010

Water Park

Hannah and her friend Conchita want me to take them to Liberal to the water park today. I am packing up hand sewing, crocheting and a book to keep me busy while they play. If I had money I would go shopping but I don't so I will do these things. I found three crochet projects that need finishing so I will get them done.

I think I have enough cash to get s sonic drink during happy hour. Maybe I have enough to pick up a couple of things at the dollar store too.

I am collecting ideas of cute baby gifts to make. If you have a neat idea for a home made baby gift let me know. I need to get on the stick and start making things. Bill and Christina's baby is due in November.

1 comment:

Captain Hook and Lady Crochet said...

Burpie pads!!!!!I used them for EVERYTHING!!!!!