Monday, June 7, 2010

Bout time to quit

We have gotten quite a bit done today. First off we made stone. The new guy did a good job. I took at least five pallets of stone to the front lot with the fork lift.

Then Jeff and I mowed, he with the tractor and me on the riding lawn mower.

I then decided to take a couple of dead trees to the burn pile and got the forklift stuck. I left the hose on last night, whoops. Jeff got the truck and pulled me out.

After lunch Jeff and I watched a movie. Outsourced. Not too bad. No bad language but definitely some innuendo.

Got the drip hose installed in the greenhouse and made 5 gallons of liquid soap, washed and hung out a load of laundry and made a batch of body whip.

Getting ready to package the body whip in the new jars I bought.

I think I will relax this evening and not do too much.

Tomorrow after stone I will cut Dolinda's hair and then a few of us are heading to Lavern to cook supper for the church camp.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Sounds like you have a very satisfying day!