Monday, June 21, 2010

Super busy day

The girls and I got up early today to do a BIG clean. We worked outside while it was still cool and then moved inside to work.
Someone is coming to look at our house this evening so we have been cleaning like crazy. Joy thought we should just surface clean but I wanted to deep clean. We still could clean for several more hours but it will have to do. I am pooped. I sure am glad my girls know how to clean. Joy is a very good organizer. I appreciate that.
We cleaned hard for a total of about 8 hours today. When Jeff gets home I have a couple of chores for him to do as well.
We still have to take the clothes off the line, fold and put them away. Light candles about 30 minutes before the showing and I think that is all for now.
I should take pictures while the house looks decent for a home tour. Maybe I can get Joy to do that.

4 comments:

Beautifully Veiled said...

Are you selling your house??? I'm impressed with all your cleaining!!!!

debbieo said...

We hope to sell it and buy something we can better afford.

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

I will be praying for your family and the sale of your house!

Baking cookies right beforehand is an awesome way to fill the house with "homey" smells!

Blessings~
Laura

true blessings said...

oh yes ,a home tour would be nice.:)