Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Affiliate program for Pink Monkey Soap


Pink Monkey Soap is offering an affiliate program for our soap. Earn money just for placing our button on your blog.

Pink Monkey pays 50 cents per bar of soap sold from your site.

Pink Monkey pays via pay pal to your account once per month. The more you sell the more you earn.

As an added bonus, when you sign up to sell Pink Monkey Soap from your site we will send you a free bar of soap to use so you know what you are selling.
Once you sign up just email pinkmonkeysoap@yahoo.com giving us your blog address and your physical address. Once we verify that you are indeed an affiliate we will mail you a bar of soap for your own.

To sign up to become an affiliate (its easy and free) just go to:https://www.payloadz.com/affiliates/gen_2.asp?id=1183995&merch_id=129485

2 comments:

Dr. White said...

I'd love to become an affiliate...can you tell me more about how to do it? I've signed up for a PayLoadz account, but am not sure how to add your business...also, how do I get the html code for your button? Thanks!! (Also, thanks for visiting the One Acre Homestead! It's great to meet other Okies online!!)

Yolanda said...

I am trying to become an affiliate, but where to I find the code for the picture and link I need for my website? I signed up with the PayLoadz, but can't seem to get any farther.