We have a forecast of a snow storm that is suppose to leave us 7-8 in. of snow. We have only had two one inch snows so far. Each melting within a day or two. This storm is suppose to keep us home for two days. So I am preparing. Here is what I am doing so far. I may think of other things as I go along.
1. fill 5 gal buckets with water and leave in the tub (for flushing toilet)
2. fill clean pop bottles and milk bottles with water for drinking. (I always keep drinking water) if the elect. goes out we have no water.
3. wash all dirty clothes
4. empty all trash
5. make sure I have oil in my lamps
6. wash all dirty dishes
7. make sure we have enough water for animals
8. I always have a full pantry so I just bought eggs and milk.
9. ???ideas anyone????