Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Exciting News

Jeff got a phone call this afternoon telling him they are going to email him an offer for the bio diesel plant. whoo hoo.
He will have to let them know tomorrow if he is going to take it and will start Monday.
I got a phone call and a man finally placed his order. He has been waiting on financing and I have been waiting on him. He is sending a check so when I get it we will begin production.
The guy Jeff used to work through in Tulsa is thinking the job in Fayetteville Ark. will be an option.
I also have a friend who is helping me set things up so I can sell my soap online. I will be able to have other bloggers sell my soap from their blogs and earn a bit of money for themselves.
Isn't God great. I think sometimes he makes us wait so we remember its about Him. He provides. He is the boss. I sure love Him.

No comments: