Thursday, January 28, 2010

I have an idea

Now and then I tell Jeff, "I have an idea" I know he must just cringe when I say that. I get ideas often. Some good, some not so much.
My latest idea is about creative writing for my girls. I think it would be fun if they wrote a paper and then published it on my blog.
At one time we had talked about a family newspaper and never got around to it.
This would work along the same lines.
It would help all of us to write in a more correct manner.

When I started this blog it was to be a sort of online journal for my children, friends and family. I wasn't concerned with spelling, punctuation, and such. Now I see it as an opportunity to improve my own writing skills. I guess this blog will be a mix of journal writing and trying to improve my writing skills.

No comments: