Friday, January 8, 2010

New fabric

Last evening when Jeff and I were on our anniversary date we stopped at walmart. I was browsing the fabric section when the lady said some of the Christmas fabric was .61 per yard. I ended up with 3 full bolts and several yardages. I picked fabric that didn't necessarily look Christmassy. I will make aprons and bags from the fabric.
I need to keep my eyes open for a pink sheet, printed or plain to make a new shower curtain. I washed ours yesterday and it isn't coming totally clean so its time to replace it. It has hard water looking stains on it even though we have a whole house water softener. Maybe the stains are something else.

2 comments:

loves2spin said...

:-0 How wonderful!

loves2spin said...

Oh, and by the way, one thing I have done in the past is make Christmas pillowcases for all of the grandchildren. Then give them to them on December 1st to use all month! They love them and use them year round!