Friday, January 15, 2010

Affiliate program

If you want to be an affiliate for Pink Monkey Soap just click on the link at the bottom of the affiliate post. Or click on the one below. https://www.payloadz.com/affiliates/gen_2.asp?id=1183995&merch_id=129485
Next you sign up for a payloadz account so you can sell and be paid.Then you will have a choice of three different HTML codes. You can choose which one you would like. You then put that code on your site. The special coded URL will track all clicks from your site, and each sale made from it. You will be paid each month if you had sales the previous month. If you want a picture of the Pink Monkey you can copy it from my blog and put it on your site with the payloadz link below it.
You can write something like, Try this great recycled oil lye soap. Its natural and gentle for your skin.
Once you have that done people will see the ad on your site and buy from there.
When you are signed up email me at pinkmonkeysoap at yahoo dot com and I will mail you a bar of soap to try so you can write a review or something from experience on your ad.

1 comment:

Atm said...

Hi,

I am really enjoy your blog. I also wanted to ask you how you got started in making soaps and selling your product. I have an interest in starting to to make soaps for my family and maybe selling it in my community in the future. Could you give me tips on how to get started.

Thanks so much and please feel free to check out my blog.
newwifememoirs.blogspot.com

-Nisha