Monday, January 25, 2010

Some neat images

I would like to try cooking on a range like this although I am not sure I would want to do it all the time.
This girl is wearing a lovely modest dress. It is very becoming on her. I wish our culture appreciated this kind of beauty and dress more. I do love all the bows and ruffles and such. I saw an image of a really old lady in a long gingham dress churning butter and she looked beautiful. I think I will get even more old fashioned in my dress as well as my ideals the older I get.


3 comments:

Yolanda said...

What lovely photos. I, too, wish it were more traditional to dress nicely. I wear jeans at home all the time, and although they are convenient, I long for the more old fashioned mode of dress.

Aunt Krissy said...

Did you notice that the lady at the cook stove was wearing heels? Thanks but no thanks. I will keep my electric stove and wear my sneakers.

abk's momma ~ Shelley said...

I like the stove... I will keep my barefeet, flip flops, boots and tennis shoes though. :D As far as the dress I love it too... as long as I could wear it with boots. lol can you tell I'm not much of a heel kinda person? :D