Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1,111 posts

My last post made 1,111 posts. When I started this blog I never would have thought I would find so much to write about. I wanted to make a place where I could go and retrieve recipes easily and organize my thoughts. I now have followers and new friends.
I have had hate mail. I have deleted posts and kept posts. I have found a place to post my thoughts. I cant say I have become a better writer, but it surely couldn't be hurting my writing.
Its a good place for my grown daughters to go to find out whats up here at home. Its a good place to share my family with others.
I have to say I really enjoy this blog. Thanks to my readers for coming here to visit.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

congratulations! Hate mail? Good grief...

debbieo said...

When it was election time I got a lot of grief because I am not an Obama fan and was plain about it on here. After the election, I took down all the posts I could find. Even now if I post something really bad about him I get hateful comments, which is what I call hate mail. Thankfully they dont bash me for talking about Jesus because I wont take that down. Ya know?

kscorrell said...

You shouldn't take down your post no matter what. They are your opinion. I don't agree with a lot of things people say but good grief I'd never expect them to take it down... especially when it is on THEIR blog! And you know me I'm very out spoken... but geez thats pushing it too far.