Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bible study

I am looking for a free printable Bible study for our family this summer. We are almost finished with our current one and I need another one.

It has to be KJV. We like to read, discuss, look things up and do worksheets with a game or crossword now and then. We have ages 13 to 56.

My girls are well versed in the Bible so we don't need things for unsaved persons, just a good
Bible study that is not too deep but again not too fluffy. We like to do this together as a family with everyone taking part in Bible reading, answering questions and doing the worksheet.
Any ideas?

2 comments:

Captain Hook and Lady Crochet said...

IDK...but if ya find one for my kids..ages 4-12...let me know. :0)

kscorrell said...

Hey my Mom works at a Christian Bookstore called Everything Under the Son! Give them a call and see if they have anything that you would like 620-792-1951. Debbie, if you decide they have something that you want make a note of what it's called and then let me know. I can have my mom get it on her discount for you. :D