Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pizza sauce recipe

I saw on Candy's blog at keeping the home that she did a post on the best pizza ever. I noticed she said she just put pizza seasonings in some tomato sauce for the pizza sauce. I used to do that until a friend gave me this easy recipe. I thought I would share the recipe I now use.
1 small can tomato sauce or tomato paste (if you use paste add a couple of cans of water)
1 T. basil
2 T. Italian seasoning
1 t. beef bullion
1 t. sugar
garlic salt (to taste) we like it so we use more than some will
Place ingredients into a small sauce pan and warm just a bit. Be careful because anything that has tomatoes in it will pop and make a mess.
This recipe is easily doubled, tripled or whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog :) Great,thanks for the recipe, Im going to try this tomorrow