Friday, May 21, 2010

Going to Galveston again

As soon as school lets out we are going to Galveston again. Hopefully it wont be so rainy this time. The kids are looking forward to another romp in the water. This time Hannah is leaving her glasses with me.

Tomorrow morning we pick Bill and Christina up form the airport and then head out. I will call them this evening to see if it would be better if we took two cars and left from the airport or came back to the house and then left. I think it would be better to take two cars to the airport because it would save me two hours of driving and two hours of time cause its an hour from here to the airport.
The girls think we should leave from here. There is a funeral that will be going on when they get here so I know they will rush right over to that so it just makes more sense to me to leave from the airport.
I will ask Bill what he wants us to do.

Today we are packing up our stuff and cleaning house so that it will be clean when Bill and Christina get home. We are trying to get most everything packed into the car so it will be easier to get on the road.

Its always fun to go places but its better to get back home again. I cant wait. I have been away from Jeff for too many days now.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Home SWEET home. :)