Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For Autumn

Channel. This is used to attach the plastic to the greenhouse.
This is wiggle wire. It is used to hold the greenhouse plastic in the channel.
Autumn, I just bought regular cattle panels. They are 50 in. tall and 16 feet long. I used T-posts along the sides. The arch is about 6 1/2 feet wide. You can buy as many cattle panels as you want to make the greenhouse as long as you want it. Mine is 6 cattle panels long.


I bought my plastic from Farm Tek. I also bought the channels and wiggle wire there as well. I will post a picture if I can so you know what I am talking about.

I strongly suggest spending the little extra to buy the channel and wiggle wire as well as the greenhouse plastic. The first year or two I used cheap plastic from Wal Mart and Lowes and had to replace it every four months. It would just disintegrate.

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

Thank you so much for helping Autumn!

debbieo said...

Yolanda,
Do you know Autumn?

Yolanda said...

Yes, she's my daughter! :)

Autumn said...

Thank you so much! This helps a ton. I am wanting to have a greenhouse and maybe have my own little plant business.