Sunday, May 2, 2010

The wind


My daughter and son in law live near Branson Mo. The local christian radio station is called the wind. The station is doing something really neat. The radio station is doing what is called the drive thru difference. When you go thru a drive thru you ask to pay for the car behind you and ask them to hand the driver this note. You hand write a note that says.

Hi,
You don't know me but I just paid for your order. No gimmicks. Its just something I felt like doing. I heard about people doing things for others on 88.3 The Wind. They call it the "drive thru difference." Maybe you'll feel like doing it for someone else.
I also heard that 88.3 The Wind loves to share the stories on the air. Their number is 417-889-0883.
I hope this encourages you today.
The stranger in the car ahead of you.

My son in law paid for a lady behind him the other day and he was later listening to the radio station when he heard this. A guy in a black -----pick up just paid for my order at the such and such drive thru. I was having a rough day and he really made my day. Thank you stranger in the car ahead of me.

You are suppose to say a prayer for the person whose order you pay for. I think this is a neat idea. If you want to read more about this google 88.3thewind.com or go to:http://88.3thewind.com/content/view/348/133/

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

That is wonderful!