Sunday, February 21, 2010

Free seeds

I just wrote a long old post and my clumsy fingers deleted mid stream. I hate when that happens.

Ok here we go again.

I wrote to the Dinner garden and asked for seeds to give to folks who wanted them. They sent 15 packages of seeds with about 5 different kinds of veggies. Each tiny bag has several seeds.
I think I will use mine to grow a separate garden to show how much food can be grown from so few seeds.
I now have 15 packages of seeds to give to anyone who would like to have them. If you would like a package, leave a comment with your email and I will email you for your address. I will give away 5 packages on this blog and give the other 10 to local folks.

2 comments:

Elizabeth-Plain and Simple said...

I would like a package of the seeds if you still have them.

E1ije[at]aol[dot]com

Blessings,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Mom, I would like to have a package of those seeds if you still have some. Love ya! Kaleena