Sunday, February 21, 2010

Starting seeds indoors

Yep, its a snowing and a blowing but I am still starting some seeds. I am hoping to grow seedlings to sell at the farmers market. This is a picture of my light shelves. I put the silver insulation stuff I have on the shelves to reflect the light and warmth.
The salad stuff I planted quite a while ago didn't do so good so I tossed it.
I just learn by doing and sometimes it doesn't work. How else can I learn?
I will start some more next week.
This is a list of what to start next week if you live near me:
1. broccoli
2. brussels sprouts
3. cabbage
4. cauliflower
5.celery
6. peppers
7. tomatoes
According to the Almanac Feb. 22 through the 28th is the time to plant those listed above.
Jeff is at his desk singing, Hey dude, don't take it bad, take a sad song and make it better. I am laughing so hard I can hardly type. I asked him if he had just said Hey dude and he said yes it just came out wrong. He was trying to sing Hey Jude. He is such a crack up.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

That looks wonderful.