Thursday, February 18, 2010

A man who is strong.

Today when I shopped at United I got in line behind a man buying several bags of old bananas for 33 cents a bag. I asked him if there were any more like that and he said no, do you want some? I said no I will wait, I just like them for banana bread. He said he makes banana bread too and his family likes it.
The sacker bagged his purchases and asked if he needed help out. He said No I am a man and I can carry these and much more. I got a chuckle out of it. In the car later Hannah and I bantered about the strong man.
He can bake banana bread. And his family likes it. He can carry all these groceries and more. He is a big strong man. I like men who are proud to be men and like being strong. And are not ashamed of being big strong men.
Go strong man who bakes banana bread.

1 comment:

Joy Comes in the Morning said...

Amen sister. We need more men like that in this world today.