Monday, February 15, 2010

Reasonably priced eyeglasses

#7158 $23.95
with bi-focal $87.90
plus $4.95 shipping
Total $92.85

#5816 $27.95
with bi-focal $97.85
plus $ 4.95 shipping

Total $102.80



Jeff is trying to decide on the frames for his new glasses. We now purchase our glasses online from Zenni optical. So far I have a pair from there and so does Jeff. Joy has a pair and Courtney has two pairs. Christina was going to get some, I don't know if she has or not.
The last pair he bought from the doctors office cost about $ 460.00 so the savings are significant.
He was quite upset when he got his glasses from Zenni optical because they were so nice and he liked them so much better and they were 1/4 the price.
http://zennioptical.com/cart/home.php
The two designs Jeff is looking at are the pictures above.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

We've been looking at that company too. Glad to see someone else is doing it. Have you been happy with the quality so far?

debbieo said...

Yolanda,
Yes I am pleased with the quality of these glasses. They are lighter weight than my other ones but I feel like my expensive ones are not 4 or 5 times better.
If one thing cost 1.00 and something similar costs 4.00 I ask myself if the more expensive one is 4 times better. If it is I go with the expensive one, if not the other one is good enough. My expensive glasses are wearing in less than a year, the paint is coming off, they are made in China.
Hope this explains my stance on this.