Monday, February 1, 2010

Latin Prayers

I found a couple of prayers in Latin I am going to have the girls learn.
They are on their 3rd year of Latin, but its good to have things to learn to say.
Benedic,
Domine,
noset haec Tua dona quae de Tua largitate sumus sumpturi
Per Christum Dominum Nostrum.
Amen.
Bless us,
O Lord,
and these Your gifts which from your bounty we are about to receive.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Gloria Patri,
et Filio,
et Spiritui SanctoSicut erat in principio,
et nunc,
et semper,
et in saecula saeculorum.
Amen

Glory be to the Father,
Son,
and Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

source:http://amblesideclassicalschool.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be starting my oldest on first year Latin come this August or September. I haven't decided what materials to use yet.

What do you suggest?