Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kitchen tour

I know several ladies have done home tours and I love looking at them. I was thinking about just doing a kitchen tour. So ladies clean your kitchen and take some pictures. Then do a blog post about them and send me the link and we can have kitchen pictures.
I was telling Yolanda that then someday ladies will look at the pictures of our kitchens and say, oh look at those old time kitchens. This will be fun. Please join in.
Maybe take pictures of your kitchen clean, then while baking or cooking. Lets do it.

3 comments:

lesstaken@gmail.com said...

You know I did Try the cloth Pads for a while , the adhay circle pads. They were awesome. I though switched to a diva cup and was all crazy about teh savings when I discovered I was going menopausal. Now I have no auntie visitors anymore. ;)

I hope everything there is well.

Yolanda said...

Ok, I'll try soon! You will be shocked. :)

Yolanda said...

I did it!