Monday, April 19, 2010

Another stone order





Yippie, today I got a check for the deposit for another stone order. I am very excited. This should give me a tiny bit of spending money for our trip to south Texas.

Christina is suppose to be writing down things to do and places to visit that don't cost too much money for while we are down there.

I began making my glass yard/garden art today. I am excited about how they are going to turn out. I also bought the stuff to make some leaning plant pot poles. The example above is not my work but is an example of the glass garden art like I am making.

2 comments:

Beautifully Veiled said...

Love the "yard art". A lady around here sold some similar items on a pole and did well at our market! Ok, I'm late following your blog. What on earth kind of stone are you making???? I've been wondering and keep forgetting to ask!!
Blessings!
Linda

Yolanda said...

I hope you will share photos of YOUR creations!