Friday, April 30, 2010

Getting ready for the parade

The girls and I put together about 700 Pink Monkey Soap sample bags with soap, our new business card and a gospel tract. We like to use the million dollar bills or the coins with the ten commandments on them. The million dollar bills are very popular. We have handed out several hundred of these in the past few years. We are able to get them in English and Spanish. I think I need to find some Burmese tracts since Guymon is getting such a large population of the Burmese people.
We went to the Tuff enough to wear pink rodeo tonight and had a great time. I did wish I had worn one more layer of clothes as it got a bit chilly. A hat would have been nice too.
We have to get up early tomorrow so we can get to Guymon and get the truck washed, Pink Monkey Soap delivered to the Breakfast Club and get to the parade.
The Breakfast Club has a whole showcase reserved for Pink Monkey. I didn't even ask, they asked me. I am so excited and thrilled. Its good to have friends.
If you are in Guymon, stop in and have a meal at the Breakfast Club. They are open 6am to 2pm. They serve breakfast all the time and they have hamburgers, chicken fried steak and other great food.
I ate a chicken fried steak and it was great. Hand breaded. Yum.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

I wish I could! I am curious. Why so many people from Burma?

debbieo said...

I made a mistake, I meant to say Guatamalen. I dont know why so many of them except that we have a big pork processing plant.