Monday, April 5, 2010

What a glorious day

After my bout of sickness on Saturday, I woke up Sunday feeling great. We had a good service at church even though we don't have a preacher. We are watching a man preach via closed circuit TV, or what ever its called. He is a young (in his 30's ) preacher and he does a good job.
After our Easter dinner, which we changed the menu of again, we all had naps.

At about three we headed to Dodge City, Ks. to visit family. We had a really good time. I hadn't seen many of them since Christmas. I need to go more often.

I took along soap, some stone drip things and two sets of 10 commandment stones. My sister is going to take them to a shop to sell on consignment. The owner also wants to sell my soap. He owns a flower shop in a high traffic mall. So I will get some made up to take there for him to sell.

We left Dodge at 9pm so it was dark. Mollie needed some night driving hours. We were almost home, within 5 miles when I saw three deer crossing the road. I yelled, watch out for the deer, Hannah closed her eyes, I braced myself for the impact and Mollie slammed on the brakes and managed to drive between two of the deer. I exclaimed Thank You Jesus. It was by His help that we didn't hit a deer, they were so close together. That was a scary experience. Mollie did a good job.

Today Mollie has to go to the dentist to get two fillings. Then we will schedule again to get two more.

We will be finishing the stone order we are working on now today. Then we will begin cleaning the molds and trays. We always clean the molds and trays when we are done with each order, it helps the molds last longer and makes it easier to pour the next time. When the molds and trays are all cleaned we will use the forklift to exchange the type of mold in the shed with the style that is in there. We hope to have an order in a few days to begin with that style of mold.

Today I need to make a batch of lotion. (d0ne)
Re pot some plants
Make a new menu for the week
start labeling and packaging soap for the flower shop in the mall at Dodge.
Make some gardeners hand scrub

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I'm very glad you are all safe.