Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy Monday

If you remember, I purchased some 1x4's a while back so Mollie could make a couple of foot stools. Well she hasn't gotten around to it yet so I made one this morning. I thought I had some egg crate to use for the top but when I looked, I couldn't find it. I did find some cushions we had saved from our old pop up camper that were in good condition. So I used on of those. I cut it to size with a serrated knife.
I had some upholstery fabric I had bought at a second hand store. Its a floral so it will go with my two new floral couches. I upholstered it in the floral fabric.
I was a bit worried that it would be too high for feet since I ended up using a 4 inch piece of foam instead of the egg crate. It isn't, and it works fine.
Now if I can just get the other one made for the other room it will be great.

No comments: