Saturday, April 3, 2010

Junk2Jewels rummage sale

Yesterday and today is the Junk 2 Jewels rummage sale. We are selling seedlings, some rummage sale items and Pink Monkey Soap. I found a few bargins too.

I got a brand new still in the box with instructions kitchen seed sprouter like the one pictured above for $3.00. I also got 2 stick blenders for $1.00 each. A glass pitcher that is round and green with a bubble look for $1.00, we had one like it when I was a kid. A glass refrigerator dish with lid for $1.00 and a stacking laundry basket thing for $8.00. Also a footstool for $2.00 and a jar lifter for canning for $1.00.
I traded some of the stuff for a jar of my homemade lotion so I only paid $11.00 out of pocket.

I am going to wash the sprouter and start some sprouts. They will be good in salads and on sandwiches.

I woke up this morning at about 2:30am with a massive headache and a tummy ache and felt hot and sweaty. Jeff and the girls are doing the rummage sale thing for me so I can stay at home. I am washing laundry and taking it easy. I feel better except my head. I will take some pain reliever in a bit and see if that helps. I also ache right now. I know I will be fine soon.

It was fun finding the bargins, makes me feel ready to start going rummage shopping again.

I hope everyone has a blessed Easter and Resurrection Sunday and that God blesses each of you and your family is safe in their travels.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

I hope you have a memorable and lovely Easter, too, and I'm so sorry you got sick! Your rummage sale finds are great. What fun! Take care of yourself. Rest. Plenty of water. Avoid sugar.

Beautifully Veiled said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well, hope you are better now! And what treasures you found! I LOVE rummage sales and thrift stores!
Have a wonderful week!
Linda