Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Its been rough

Yesterday Jeff text ed me asking for prayer because he had a tummy ache. Later I got one too. Jeff ended up coming home 1 1/2 hours early, he showered and went to bed. Soon after I became much sicker. I heaved and hoed. It was awful. I didn't know whether to sit or kneel. Luckily I didn't have any accidents.
It turned out Jeff had a much milder case that I did. He got over it in one day and it took two days for me.
I am so sore and my body is dehydrated. The muscles in my legs hurt because I lost so much fluid. My throat became sore from loss of fluid as well.
I managed to eat a slice of homemade pizza for supper. It was good but I knew I had better not overdo it so I stopped at one piece.

Tomorrow we work at Loaves and Fishes. Linda called and said she is bringing soup for lunch, that is so nice.

Today was shot with nothing accomplished because I was so sick. I am thankful that I am not always sick.

Hopefully tomorrow I can begin to get back on schedule and get things accomplished.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

You poor thing! I hope you feel much better today!