Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy day, busy tomorrow

Today was a busy day. My friend called me last night and asked if I would come and make new curtains for the restaurant she is opening of Friday. No pressure. lol
I spent 8 hours sewing today. My eyes are tired. I got all the curtains made and tomorrow I will go in and hem them and I will be done.
I will take pictures and post them tomorrow. The curtains are wild and crazy. They actually turned out really cool, even better than she had hoped.
Tomorrow after I finish hemming the curtains I will go work at the Loaves and Fishes food pantry. The girls will go there in the morning and work while I sew.

Keep praying for Kaci Ronne and now please add Junebug. Baby June is a twin and she is 7 months old. She and her sister were born early and spent about two months in the hospital. Now June seems to be having seizures and other things going on. She is in Dallas in the hospital. When we go visit it is June I usually hold so she is dear to me. Well Harley is dear to me too but it just seems like June is the one I always end up holding. God bless June and make her well. I love them both no matter what, but I pray for their health.

1 comment:

loves2spin said...

Poor little June! I will pray that things will improve for her. God bless you.