Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Planted pot towers

These two plant pot towers have strawberries planted in them. They are on my front walk.
This pot tower has herbs planted in it and is by my east side door. It has cilantro, basil, sage,thyme and rosemary. The bottom and second to top both have basil. I wanted a way to remember what was where so I wrote the name of the herb in each pot, all the way around the pot. That way, not matter which way you look at it you can see what is suppose to be in each pot.




This is two views of the plant tower we gave my mom for mothers day. It has strawberries planted in it. My sisters and I went together on this for my mom.







1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Wonderful! I will be very interested to see how it works out for you! I have some old pots I might try to rig up something similar. :)