Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Justin and Kaleena's Wedding

Justin and Kaleena

Justin tossing the garter

My great niece J'Tahya


Kaleena and Justin




Me and my five girls. Brooke, Kaleena, Joy, Mollie and Hannah. Oldest to youngest. Top L-R
Brooke, Mollie
Middle Kaleena and me
bottom Hannah and Joy
My five girls.

I love this picture of Kaleena.

Justin sees Kaleena for the first time in her wedding dress. He is asking God to bless their marriage. I gotta tell ya, he sure made some points when he insisted they pray and I could take pictures later.

Kaleena and her bridesmaids. L-R Her step sister, Jessica, her best friend Kymberly and her sister Joy.
Kaleena and her big sister, Brooke.

Kaleena getting ready. Brooke's youngest Shelby is on her lap.
Hands and rings.

Justin and Kaleena and grandpa. My dad, Bob Collier
Brooke's oldest, Dana. My granddaughter.
Brooke, my oldest and her girls. Dana and Shelby. So beautiful.
Justin and his mom and dad. Jonny and Linda Porter.

Linda, Justin and Jonny Porter.
Justin
Justin
Kaleena and Justin
Signing the license.

Toasting.

Justin and Kaleena and wedding party.
Kaleena and her bridesmaids.
Justin
Kaleena
Kaleena

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love the Pictures!

Yolanda said...

Congratulations!