Monday, April 12, 2010

Fresh garden supper

This afternoon, my friend Glenda called and asked if I wanted some lettuce. She has a wonderful greenhouse and her lettuce is growing like crazy. The girls and I went over there and she gave us a big bag full of lettuce, a few beautiful onions, some radishes and four house plants.

I had mentioned to her once that I had never had a spider plant, so of course she gave me one.
Anyway, for supper tonight we boiled some eggs and made a big salad. Yummy.

Glenda's greenhouse if just like mine except it is a lot longer, about four cattle panels longer. She spends lots of time in her greenhouse and you can tell. It is so fresh in there.

Mollie was inspired and when we came home she went out and helped me in our greenhouse. I think she wants it to look as cool as Glenda's does. Glenda had little plaques and do dads all around. Shelves, this and that. A table, a chair, a radio. It really is neat in there. Hopefully Mollie will be inspired enough to help me make our cool too.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I am dying to see pictures!