Saturday, April 3, 2010

Two really cool blogs/sites


I found two really cool sites. One is called Making due with the not so new. The other is called Cheap and cheerful. Both sites are crafty sites that deal with using or reusing I should say items for crafts. The pictures above are about how to keep the electric fence line free of weeds by using shingles. I know when we had electric fence we always had trouble keeping the weeds from shorting out the wire. I thought this was a really neat idea especially if you are not fencing in several acres.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

That is a great idea about the shingles. I wonder if I did that around a goat pasture, if they would leave the shingles alone since they'd be so close to the electric fence. Hmmmm...

Beautifully Veiled said...

Thanks for these links! I've been looking around. We can always use new ideas around here. Also, just noticed your Easter menu. We had the same thing here!
Blessings!
Linda