Monday, April 5, 2010

Sad news




My cousin Brian is married to the sweetest gal named Stephanie. She just found out that her step dad has liver cancer and is not doing well. Of course her whole family is devastated. Stephanie and Brian have six of the cutest kids ever. I went to school with her mom. Its such a sad thing. I promised her I would pray for all of them. Brian's dad, my uncle died not all that long ago. The kids are losing grandpa's way too fast.

My heart just aches for them. Bless their hearts. Stephanie is so sweet.


If this family comes into your mind would you say a prayer for them? Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Beautifully Veiled said...

Will do. And they are precious kids! I'll be praying for mercy and grace for the whole family. So sorry that this is going on....
Blessings,
Linda

Yolanda said...

Certainly.