Thursday, April 15, 2010

My prayer list

As some of you have probably noticed I have my prayer list on my blog. Well I just realized I have to change the name. I serve an awesome God and He is my creator and miracle maker so I am changing the name of my prayer list to my expect a miracle list.

I am thankful today for the wonderful rain. I am also thankful that Kaci got to come home and I am expecting a miracle for her complete healing. I love you God and I thank you for Kaci's life and her family and the miracle I know you have waiting for them.

1 comment:

Beautifully Veiled said...

Ok, I've probably read every post on Kaci's blog and now feel like I know them intimately. So just know I'm over here in Georgia praying for her complete healing from the Great Physician who can DO FAR GREATER THAN WE CAN IMAGINE!! And she looks absolutely beautiful. Not everyone can pull of that look and be stunning. She most definitely can!!!
Blessings,

Linda