Saturday, April 24, 2010

Headed out of town

We are getting ready to drive to Dodge. I want to give some shower helpers to my dad and take my mom her mothers day gift since I will be headed to Texas on mothers day.
Jeff wants Mollie to drive the stick shift to Dodge so this could be an adventure. Its windy'er than all get out.
I also have product to take to the flower shop at the mall in Dodge. If you live in that area, stop into the shop and see how he is going to display it. I wont be around to find that part out. I would be interested.
I also have a bit of Walgreen's shopping to do and I need to get a #10 can of baked beans for the church dinner tomorrow.
Monday we start making a new order of stone.
If you would like to visit our web site about our stone go to:http://www.qualitystonellc.com/ and click on projects to watch the slide show of some ways people have used our stone.

No comments: