Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Machine Embroidery




My friend Kristy who opened the new restaurant in Guymon, The Breakfast Club, asked me for help. She wanted her waitresses to have their names on their aprons. I have an embroidery machine that is attached to my sewing machine. The aprons she bought are reversible so I realized that if I embroider right on the pocket it would make part of that pocket useless. My solution was to make a patch with the names on them and then use washable glue to attach it.

1 comment:

Beautifully Veiled said...

Love the patches, jealous of the machine...mine is only 4x4...But hopefully one day the Lord will send another!! I'll try to be a good steward of this one!
And you were so smart to think of the patches. Your handiwork is going to be all over that restaurant!!
Blessings!
Linda