Monday, April 12, 2010

I just had to post this from the Ronne's blog

To see the picture of Kaci in the sun go here:http://theronnes.blogspot.com/


This picture speaks for itself but Praise God is still in order!
We are now in a regular room and Kaci is ready to get out of here. The tears of joy running down her face when she was sitting outside in the sunlight was priceless.
It is something I will never forget, she kept saying "praise you Jesus, thank you Jesus". She is back to being her feisty self and we are rejoicing.

I went to church this morning and it was a little more difficult than I thought it would be. I had butterflies as if I was the speaker even though I knew I wasn't. It was a strange feeling but overall it was refreshing to be in the house of God.
I had a chance to kneel at the altar where I left everything that I had at His feet. It has always been in His hands but there is something about physically kneeling at His altar and releasing anything that might be holding Him back. Kaci had a great day today but don't let that stop you from passing on her story to everyone you know.
Our journey will unfold into something great and I don't want anyone to miss out on her miracle. Do you remember what you were doing and where you were on 9/11?

The same will be true when you read my headline "KACI HAS BEEN HEALED!" What an exciting moment it will be! This tumor can not be beaten with medicine or doctors or technology only from the healing power of the God we serve! He is the Great Physician and He will be glorified! I can't wait...

I cant wait either, this story has touched my heart and I pray for Kaci all day and at night when I wake up. I know God can spare her. My prayer is for her to be able to be a wife and mother until she is an old lady.

No comments: