Friday, March 26, 2010

Ahead of schedule

I like it when we are ahead of schedule. The girls are almost done with their school work, the house is tidied up and I am mopping floors right now.

When the girls finish, we are going to visit Chelsea and the twins. Then we will return home to make stone.

I am ahead of schedule on the house and behind on the planting. So I am hoping its nice out tomorrow so I can get caught up on that. For some reason this year I feel its important to get a lot of seeds started to sell and to plant. I will be doing a lot of dehydrating and canning and freezing this summer later. I also am going to be planting more flowers than I normally do. Some are edible some are just pretty.

Well my floor is dry so I can walk on it to get to another floor.

1 comment:

Litty said...

Ah yes, the joys.