Friday, March 5, 2010

Some of todays accomplishments

In less than an hour Mollie and I put the top on the cement shed. She wired all the panels to the posts.





After she had the panels wired on she used those plastic pull ties to tie each panel together.

Yesterday we built the panels for this 6X2 raised bed. We ran out of 3in. deck screws to put it together so Jeff stopped and picked some up on his way home from work yesterday. So I held the pieces while Mollie drilled pilot holes and then screwed the pieces together.
This particular bed goes along the back side of my greenhouse. We then need to build 6 2X8 raised beds to go along the sides of the greenhouse. I am putting the greenhouse beds in a priority spot because I will be planting some of the seedlings I have been growing in there in about a month.
After we get the beds all made for the greenhouse we can then resume making the beds for the front of the house.
We hope to get a couple more beds made yet today.




2 comments:

Yolanda said...

I'm impressed! I can't wait to see pictures "in action."

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! I am looking forward to seeing the finished result...very inspiring :)

Blessings,

Maria