Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jesus has an above ground pool for sale

My husband was looking at the local ads and saw a picture of an above ground pool for sale by Jesus. He said Jesus has a pool for sale. I said, I saw that, I didn't know he lived around here.
LOL
I have always found it strange and amusing that Hispanic people name their boys Jesus.

Another story.
When Hannah our youngest started school there was a boy named Jose in her class. She came home and told me that there was a boy named Josie in her class. I explained to her that his name was Jose (Ho say) not Josie. We still laugh about that one.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

I have an internet friend that lives in Portugal. He is a retired judge. His name is "Jose" and it IS pronounced Josie . :)

debbieo said...

Yolonda,
I am glad she is 13 or that would really confuse her. lol
How funny.
Even Jose knows about the Josie thing.