Friday, March 19, 2010

Whats for supper?

After lunch I put 4 pork chops into the crock pot. I covered them with a cream soup. I then mixed up a box of stove top stuffing with more water than is called for on the box. I then put the stuffing over the chops. I turned the crock pot on high and it will be done for supper.

Since we are working outside in the afternoon right now I get too tired to fix supper. So if anyone has any crock pot recipes using hamburger, beans, sausage or other frugal ingredient please send me a recipe or link. Thanks.

Oh yeah, I also have lots of canned chicken, so recipes for the crock pot using that would be good too.

1 comment:

kscorrell said...

Do you have bowtie pasta or anything similar in the house and some cottage cheese? If so I can give you a really good crock pot lasagna recipe. I have a wonderful crock pot cookbook that I found at orscheln's once. :D Let me know if you'd like to try the recipe. :D