Friday, March 19, 2010

Organizing the pantry

Here are the can organizers in my pantry.





I purchased can organizers for my pantry. I bought them from this company:http://www.thecanorganizer.com/



I bought 4 packages of 4 of the cupboard size and 1 package of 4 of the pantry size. I wish I had bought more of the cupboard size. I thought 16 would be enough, but its not. These organizers are priced within my price range. I think I am going to like them. Mollie is making labels for each type of food.



2 comments:

Litty said...

That is AWESOME. Should get me a few of those!

Beautifully Veiled said...

Yes, I'm jealous....Very jealous.... I'm wading through 5" of water because our sump pump is acting funny to get to my stash of cans! But your set-up does give me something to look forward to!!
Linda in GA