Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Its getting hot out side.

So far today I have planted 120 jalapeno seeds. I just love the soil blocker or cuber.
Worked on the chicken coop, got the nesting shelf made and installed and part of one end wall.
Watered all indoor seedlings, that took almost 6 gallons of water.
Made 5 gallons of Pink Monkey hand cleaner.
Now we are eating lunch.
After lunch a rest and then back to it.
I am drinking cold cold water and it is so good. I am on my second mug which holds 32oz. It sure tastes good today.
I need to make a few loaves of friendship bread.
Re pot more veggies (bet I have to wait until Friday for that)
Keep working on the chicken coop. I want to get the chickens in there as soon as possible. They are wanting to perch and such and they need the new coop with the perches I will make and install to do that. Right now they are perching on the feeders and water.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Is there a picture of your chicken coop on your blog? I would love to see what you are doing.