Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tea kettle

I finally found the tea kettle I have been looking for. I saw it on Stephanie's blog and asked her where she got it. She got it from Lehman's non electric catalog. It is 1 1/2 gallon or you can get a one gallon model. I want the bigger model. It is seamless stainless steel so it wont rust. It actually isn't but maybe double what the little ones at Wal Mart cost. It holds so much more and would be wonderful for canning. In the winter sometimes we need lots of hot water for lots of hot tea.
I am hoping my husband sees this and buys it for me. Or kids how about for mothers day?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

First off, thank-you for the umbrella line info! I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to hang sheets without folding first. I usually do that anyway, to conserve space, but thanks for the heads-up!

Secondly, beautiful teapot! If you ever get the chance to actually *go* to Lehmans hardware, you must! We live not to terribly far away. and visit a couple times a year.
Its an all day trip, and SO MUCH FUN!

Anonymous said...

That is pretty cool. I didn't think about it for canning - but good point. :-)