Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The van has 6 cylenders not 3

We have had our van since it was new. At first if was Jeff's company van and then when it got enough miles on it, we bought it. It has run ruff for quite a while now. Come to find out it has 6 spark plugs that needed changed, not just the 3 Jeff could see. LOL. So its a wonder that the thing ran at all.
We took it to a fella over by Adams and he fixed it up. Today we are going to Guymon to get a couple or four new tires. Then we can drive the van again. I am so glad. The little car is just too small for more than four people. So when anyone was here we had to take the pick up and it uses a lot of gas. Now we can take the van. It seats 7. One more than the pick up does.

I have several things to do in Guymon. One thing is to get the lumber so Mollie can build my foot stools. I will take pictures of the process. I will then cover them, upholster them.

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

Pardon me, but that is hilarious!

debbieo said...

I know Yolanda, it does show another way that God watches over us though. He keeps things going even when we are goofy. lol, well sometimes he does. We actually ran the van that way for about 150,000 miles, can you believe it? The mechanic said it was arching and sparking like crazy. My mom always said, poor people have poor ways.

Yolanda said...

You are right about that! He looks out for us. And fills in the blanks when we are trying our best.

UKnowWho said...

Glad you had that fixed mom before I drove poor old bessie to college! LOL!