Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rain, sleet, snow, warm weather

Today has been a usual day for the panhandle. We have had rain, sleet, hail, snow and now its warm out. How crazy is that?

The girls and I ended up going to Guymon twice today, not too thrifty.

Wal Mart couldn't get the tire off the pick up to fix it, so we hurried home so Mollie could babysit like she does in the afternoon. The little boy ended up not coming today so we headed back to town to get the tire fixed at a real tire place. They couldn't get the tire off the van either, I don't know why we even mess with Wal Mart, they make me so mad.

Oh and the girl told the guy the wrong tire to begin with, didn't matter in the end, they couldn't get any of the tires off. The girl said guess you shouldn't live in the country. Oh ok, and food grows out of the Wal Mart produce section too.

What ever. Some times I wonder.

We didn't get to work today because it was raining and snowing and sleeting and we cant drive the forklift in that, not only does it not go, but we don't need any more ruts to bounce over.
If it does this tomorrow we will just have to do it the hard way staying in the garage all the time.

Mollie got her learners permit today. So of course now she will be driving all the time, she thinks. She probably will drive an awful lot, I would rather be a passenger anyway.

We bought three more cattle panels for my shelter idea. I need three more to make it the way I envision it.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

I hope it warms up soon for your folks. Brrrrrrrr..... It was so nice here today, but I imagine we'll have more cold before it stays warm. Take care. Don't get chilled!

Anonymous said...

Oh Debbie,

I am sorry that you had such a chaotic day! I just finished getting my tires replaced at Walmart, but Praise the Lord, I had no problems with them.

Praying that your day tomorrow will be filled with peace...

Maria